Podcast guest Glen Tullman (Photo illustration by Jonah Comstock)
With his new enterprise, Transcarent, Glen Tullman and his staff are searching to go as a result of self-insured employers to make a health care knowledge in line with 21st century purchaser anticipations and free of the squander and misaligned incentives endemic in the more substantial health care procedure.
It can be a lofty aspiration, and just one which is been tried out right before, with different degrees of achievements – notably with the failed Amazon-Berkshire Hathaway-JP Morgan Chase enterprise Haven.
On modern episode, Tullman sits down with host Jonah Comstock, MobiHealthNews Controlling Editor Laura Lovett, and Health care Finance News Controlling Editor Susan Morse to explore his new firm’s mission and sport system.
Like what you listen to? Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or Google Participate in!
- The difficulties Transcarent is striving to address.
- Building health care hassle-free, as with other industries.
- What health care people want: impartial data, trustworthy advice and relieve of access.
- Bringing jointly the worlds of purchaser tech and health care … once more.
- The misnomer of individual engagement.
- Lessons acquired from Livongo.
- Moving toward purchaser-directed, always-on health care.
- Clients deficiency a authentic advocate in health care.
- How Transcarent suits into the move to value-primarily based care.
- How to counteract misaligned incentives in health care.
- Obtaining and eliminating squander in the health care procedure.
- Searching forward to the long term of telehealth.
Additional about this episode:
Transcarent appears to be to overhaul self-insured industry
Amazon Care’s nationwide telehealth enlargement ‘may be even bigger than the sum of the areas,’ suggests organization
Livongo’s guide trader on what the up coming product of care could search like
Haven disbands, ending speculation on what innovation at this kind of a scale could do
With price tag transparency an inevitability, hospitals have to have to start off working toward compliance